The ideal lighting solution for run & gun professionals who want to harness the power of LED technology but prefer to be tethered to external power or larger batteries for extended/unlimited runtime options. The action kit comes with all the essential light modifiers and power connections ideal for both remote and studio projects. Featuring 'HMI' type high output perfect for on location 'Live Shots' in direct sun, the professional durability and water resistant design allows light to be utilized in the harshest of outdoor environments. The smooth 120-degree beam can be easily shaped and modified to provide a light that renders colors beautifully with consistent, reliable, regulated output.
- Action kit includes the CL Series Stella Pro 1000c, essential light modifiers, external power supply, DTAP Cable, and shoulder case
- Multiple power options: easily powered by AC or DC source including Gold-mount/V-Lock batteries with included DTap cable (13-25V)
- 120° Native Beam Angle: Light output can be easily focused to 50° and 25° and diffused via press-on modifiers
- Profoto adapter ring plus integrated umbrella holder allows third-party soft lighting options
- High Output COB ""Chip on Board"" LED: Eliminates the multi-shadow effect that can be a problem with panel-style light sources while also keeping the continuous light's footprint small
- Continuous dimming with control ring easily controls light output; OLED Digital Display provides precise lumen value
- Integrated variable speed fan with low decibel levels automatically turns on when light output exceeds 5600 lumens to prevent overheating the LED
- Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design tested with the latest cinema grade cameras
- Rugged Weatherproof Construction: Designed to perform in the most challenging environments, the CL 10000c can handle inclement weather (IP54 Rating) and is tested to resist 1 meter impacts on concrete
- Lumins Output: High (10000), Low (700)
- Beam Angle: 120° (flood), 120° (native), 50° (modified), 25° - 120°° (range)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 54
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Product Color Temperature: 5600k
- TCI/TLCI: 92/94
- LUX: 20750
- Thermal Management: Active
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 4.1" x 3.5" x 3.5"
What are soft light options for CL lights?
Light & Motion CL lights are natively a "hard" light which produces a pure light that delivers a single shadow and supports dramatic journalistic and Film Noir lighting styles. The hard light is also perfect when shooting on location in bright sunlight as it mimics the sun and can provide an even fill for "live shots" or portraits. There are many options to create a soft or softer light using Stella lights: The portable Dome Diffusion accessory creates a wide diffuse light - perfect for portraits. The GloBulb can be used to create a soft light for portraits or interviews. To create a large soft source, CL lights can be shot into a medium to large shoot-through umbrellas or into a parabolic umbrella with a sock. To do this you will need to add an Umbrella Holder Mount Kit. All of our lights can be used with an umbrella with the Umbrella Holder Mount Kit. Additionally, CL lights can be paired with a number of 3rd-party light shaping tools: DoP Choice Snap Bags (no speedring required), and Profoto Softboxes/Octas and Elinchrom by adding our Profoto Adapter Ring. Lastly, COB lighting can be used shot through a diffusion panel, bounced off of a wall or modified with available materials - experiment and be creative with Light & Motion lights as so many options are available when starting with a pure hard light.