Bike safety reinvented, Vya Pro Smart Lights provide an uncompromising powerful SafePulse beam with convenience commuters love. Smart auto-on/off sensors are a true game changer - start riding and the light turns on automatically and will shut itself off after the ride, with a delay built in to remain on at stoplights. Whereas Vya taillights will always pulse for effective rear visibility, the smart headlight senses ambient light and knows to pulse in the daytime but remain steady at night - automatically adjusting to the safest riding mode possible. Attaching Vya is effortless with a simple clockwise 1/4 turn into the mount locking the light in place and activating the auto-on feature. When it comes time to recharge, remove Vya from the mount in seconds and insert the integrated USB paddle directly into a computer or USB power outlet - no cables keeps recharging simple and efficient. For the busy commuter that wants premium visibility but a lighting setup that removes in seconds, the smart Vya Pro Commuter Combo is the perfect solution.
- 250 Lumen Headlight (250 SafePulse) & 100 Lumen Taillight optimized for maximum visibility day and night
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns lights on when inserted into mount; Auto-off when bike is parked removed from mount
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver's ability to judge the cyclist's distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Powerful custom optics to provide a punchy beam visible over 2KM in daylight
- USB Mount Receptor allows lights to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock; lights will not turn on when removed from mount and slipped into a pocket or bag
- Easy direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours
- Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated)
- Lumen Output: High (250), Safepulse (250)
- Charge time: 120 Min
- Beam Angle: 30° (flood)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.3" x 0.8"
What new conveniences does Vya provide?
Using a button-free design, there are no moving parts that can break over time. Smart sensors do all the thinking for you. Simply insert the light into the mount using the effortless 1/4 turn twist-lock design and start riding.
Why should I choose Vya over other more familiar products and brands?
Vya offers more than just a high quality light. It gives you one less thing to think about when riding your bike. Focus on your surroundings, not your equipment, and allow the smart sensors to turn the light on and off as necessary. Safety comes first with Vya, and the effortless 1/4 turn twist lock design makes it even easier to remove the light and slip it into your pocket when your done riding.
Without a button, how does Vya turn on and off?
Vya uses smart sensors that know when you go. Once the light is locked into the mount, it will recognize movement and turn on as you begin to ride. When you come to a complete stop or park your bike, it will wait about 20 seconds before turning off to conserve battery. The light recognizes any movement, so even if your at a stoplight for more than 20 seconds, it senses the minimal movement of you straddling your bike and knows to stay on.