The ultimate off-road light is much more than powerful output, Seca features the most robust, compact, effective design for fast singletrack adventure seekers. Custom-engineered optics assure no light is wasted - a penetrating LED array aids riders to distinguish obstacles well in advance in addition to a diffused flood to illuminate directly in front of the tire to help in slow technical sections. With an IP67 waterproof rating (1 meter submersible) with the external battery, Seca is built to last through years of daily trail abuse. The Enduro edition features the impressive 6 cell battery preferred for extended night adventure and solo adventure racers.
- 2500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Premium illumination from a 4 LED array with industry leading CREE LEDs
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses flood LED to provide ultra-wide beam pattern and focuses spot LEDs to maximize forward visibility
- Advanced electronics with custom firmware keeps lumen output from sudden drops
- Additional 'Race Mode' feature enables riders to conveniently toggle between high and medium output
- Illuminated power button with low-runtime indicator and enhanced tactile engagement specifically for gloves
- Waterproof design provides all-weather reliability (submersible up to 1 meter with battery connected)
- Multiple mounting options include helmet, handlebar, and GoPro interface
- 6 cell Enduro battery pack is ready for extended night rides and securely mounts to frame with included velcro strap
- Lumins Output: High (2500), Medium (1250), Low (625), Pulse (625)
- Charge time: 300 Min
- Beam Angle: 25° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 2.4" x 1.6" x 2.2"
What are the benefits of a Seca over other lights?
Seca offers an external power supply; 2 battery sizes depending on the riders needs. A larger 6 cell offers the most runtime and the 3 cell is portable and convenient enough to place in a jersey pocket or backpack if you mount the seca to a helmet. External batteries are perfect for endurance riding and race scenarios.
What type of riding conditions would I need a Seca?
Seca provides the furthest reaching and broadest beam of any light, ideal for fast technical riding, or to maximize your field of view of the trail.
Does Seca work well on a helmet?
Yes, Seca is a very lightweight and powerful light. Since it has an external battery the 120 gram lighthead is perfect for the helmet. A strap on helmet mount or GoPro adapter part can be used with a GoPro helmet mount for a lower profile set-up.