A revolutionary solution for content creators whose images include both underwater and topside footage, the CL 1000 is the first professional grade hybrid light in an ultra-compact design. With the ability to illuminate underwater at a full 2500 lumens but transition seamlessly to topside use at 1000 lumens - the compact CL 1000 is ideal to mount on both topside cameras and underwater camera rigs.
- Boost mode allows the light to run continuously at 2500 lumens in water plus it can provide a temporary boost in air for 30+/- seconds enabling the perfect shot
- Integrated Li-ion battery: Run completely cord free for 45 to 415 minutes and because the battery is integrated into the device (permissible in both checked and carry-on luggage)
- Multiple Power Options: For longer shoots topside simply plug the CL into any AC or DC power source including Gold-mount/V-mount battery ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚à´bricks‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àöœÄ (with optional DTap cable)
- 120° Native Beam Angle (90° UW): Output can be easily focused to 25° with the included snap-on Fresnel Modifier
- High Output COB "Chip on Board" LED: Eliminates the multi-shadow effect that can be a problem with panel-style light sources while also keeping the light's footprint small
- Rugged Waterproof Construction: Designed to perform in the most challenging environments, the platform is waterproof to a depth of 100 meters (IP68 Rating) and tested to resist 1 meter impacts on concrete
- Lumen Output: High (1000), Medium (500), Low (125)
- Charge time: 120 Min
- Beam Angle: 120° (flood), 120° (native), 50° (modified), 25° - 120°° (range)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 68
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 100 meters
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Product Color Temperature: 5600k
- TCI/TLCI: 91/93
- LUX: 1000
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: True
- Product Dimensions: 110 x 56 x 56 mm
How do you travel by air with the CL lights?
The Light & Motion continuous lights with integrated lithium-ion batteries can be safely transported in carry on and checked luggage because the batteries are safely installed/integrated in the light (unlike spare lithium-ion batteries). To travel safely just ensure that the master on/off button is in the "off" position. Most airlines have restrictions for "spare" Lithium-ion batteries and these can't travel in checked baggage. The "spare" lithium-ion batteries also have restrictions for travel in carry on with limits to 2 x spare batteries of 100+ watts. The batteries we use in our products are below 90 watts and most importantly are "installed" in the device which permits them to travel in carry on or checked baggage. Airline specifications for Lithium-ion batteries are found in the link below and clearly specify that lithium-ion batteries installed in electronic devices can travel in carry on or checked baggage: Here is an excerpt from the regulation FAQs: "Question 2. What kinds of batteries does the FAA allow in checked baggage (including gate-checked bags)?" "Answer 2. Except for spare (uninstalled) lithium metal and lithium-ion batteries, all the batteries allowed in carry-on baggage are also allowed in checked baggage.The batteries must be protected from damage and short circuit or installed in a device." (The StellaPro batteries are installed). You can read the full document guidelines here: faa.gov
Battery Life: How many cycles will the integrated batteries provide and how are they replaced?
We use premium Panasonic cells in our lights which are high-capacity, stable batteries. They deliver consistent runtimes with regulated constant output. Our batteries are specified for 500 cycles but in practice our professional customers using the lights daily are experiencing much longer battery life than 500 cycles. Batteries that no longer have capacity can be replaced in our Marina, CA factory for a nominal fee. We can provide battery replacement and a full service of the light for $350 (or nominal fee) if and when needed. In addition to long life, one of the advantages of our integrated battery lights is the ability to travel with these integrated battery lights on carry on or in checked baggage. You can read more about this on our FAQ on "Traveling with your StellaPro Lights".