The CL 10,000c is the most powerful, yet compact, corded on-location light available. The continuous light provides 'HMI' type high output with robust reliable performance and is perfect for on location 'Live Shots' in direct sun; though many users set it up in-studio with its compact mobility. Professional durability and water resistant design allows light to be utilized in the harshest of outdoor environments. Like all of Light & Motion's Continuous Light Series, the smooth 120-degree beam can be easily shaped and modified to provide a light that renders colors beautifully with consistent, reliable, regulated output. With a wide range of mounting options and lighting modifiers, you can do things not possible with conventional lights.
- Multiple power options: easily powered by AC or DC source including DTap Gold-mount/V-Lock battery with optional DTap cable (13-25V)
- 120° Native Beam Angle: Light output can be easily focused to 50° and 25° and diffused via press-on modifiers; includes Profoto adapter ring and the mount features an integrated umbrella holder
- High Output COB ""Chip on Board"" LED: Eliminates the multi-shadow effect that can be a problem with panel-style light sources while also keeping the continuous light's footprint small
- Continuous dimming with control ring easily controls light output; OLED Digital Display provides precise lumen value
- Integrated variable speed fan with low decibel levels automatically turns on when light output exceeds 5600 lumens to prevent overheating the LED
- Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design tested with the latest cinema grade cameras
- Rugged Weatherproof Construction: Designed to perform in the most challenging environments, the CL 10000c can handle inclement weather (IP54 Rating) and is tested to resist 1 meter impacts on concrete
- Lumins Output: High (10000), Low (700)
- Beam Angle: 120° (flood), 120° (native), 50° (modified), 25° - 120°° (range)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 54
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Product Color Temperature: 5600k
- TCI/TLCI: 92/94
- LUX: 20750
- Thermal Management: Active
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 4.1" x 3.5" x 3.5"
What are soft light options for CL lights?
Light & Motion CL lights are natively a "hard" light which produces a pure light that delivers a single shadow and supports dramatic journalistic and Film Noir lighting styles. The hard light is also perfect when shooting on location in bright sunlight as it mimics the sun and can provide an even fill for "live shots" or portraits. There are many options to create a soft or softer light using StellaPro lights: The portable Dome Diffusion accessory creates a wide diffuse light - perfect for portraits. The GloBulb can be used to create a soft light for portraits or interviews. To create a large soft source, CL lights can be shot into a medium to large shoot-through umbrellas or into a parabolic umbrella with a sock. To do this you will need to add an Umbrella Holder Mount Kit. All of our lights can be used with an umbrella with the Umbrella Holder Mount Kit. Additionally, CL lights can be paired with a number of 3rd-party light shaping tools: DoP Choice Snap Bags (no speedring required), and Profoto Softboxes/Octas and Elinchrom by adding our Profoto Adapter Ring. Lastly, COB lighting can be used shot through a diffusion panel, bounced off of a wall or modified with available materials - experiment and be creative with Light & Motion lights as so many options are available when starting with a pure hard light.