The Alpaca 80 uses recycled materials and weather resistant fabric. Highly durable, these bags are meant for withstanding heavy abuse.
Who needs a gear closet when you have this 80-liter load hauler? Durability, functionality, and expandability are what makes this bag stand out. Recycled materials and weather resistant fabric provide the extra lift that you need when carrying your important gear.
Packing Cube Included
Packaging doubles as a packing cube with see-through mesh top for travel friendly organization.
Expandable Dirty Gear Compartment
Designed to adapt to your adventure, the expandable end pocket provides a space to keep dirty gear separate as you transition to your next locale.
Water-Resistant, Recycled Polyester
Heavy-duty, blended recycled polyester fabric with TPU coating provides weather and abrasion resistance that you can trust for a lifetime.
- Built with Recycled Fabrics
- Large U-Zip opening with smooth-action #10 YKK zipper.
- Oversized T-Grip zipper pullers for maximum leverage on the main zippered opening. Removable, padded shoulder straps let you carry the duffel like a backpack and can be easily removed when not in use.
- Three layer padded bottom, with internal coating provides weather and abrasion resistance.
- Reinforced carry straps with internal fiberglass rod to evenly distribute weight and prevent pinching on your hands.
- Exterior webbing daisy chains provide a quick spot to attach gear, and to securely lash down the bag.
- Interior zippered mesh pocketing to separate and organize smaller items.