Rando is designed for extended adventure perfect for dynamo setups, touring, commuting, and off-grid riding. Featuring all of the safety innovations of the Urban series, the high capacity lithium ion battery has enough juice to power the light for a full 3 hours on high and a mighty 24 hours in daytime pulse mode! For those that find themselves on extended adventure, Rando is the first high-visibility bike light that allows the light to trickle-charge while in use. Perfect for dynamo setups with a USB charger or an external battery pack, cyclists can now rely on powerful safety lighting even if conventional charging is unavailable. Reliable construction is a prime consideration for extended rides and Rando's waterproof lighting platform has a certified IP67 rating - meaning the light is certified to withstand water immersion up to a depth of 1 meter. Ride with the added assurance knowing rain or shine the light will keep performing. Whether competing in endurance racing, bike packing across the country, or commuting over 3 hours a day with no place to recharge - Rando is the ultimate long runtime lighting solution.
- 500 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Rando will trickle-charge in low/pulse mode for all day illumination if integrated with a USB generator hub or external battery pack
- Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- Micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern providing a smooth, even spot void of distracting hard edges
- Multiple power settings include a one-touch High/Medium toggle to efficiently decrease intensity when full power is not needed
- Multi-color battery indicator is driven by custom firmware to provide accurate battery status throughout entire runtime
- Mounting is simple and effective with ultra-grippy rubber ensuring light doesn't slip on regular or oversize handlebars
- Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure - water immersion
- Includes Rando specific Micro USB cable
- Lumins Output: High (500), Medium (250), Low (125), Pulse (125)
- Charge time: 360 Min
- Beam Angle: 20° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4"
Can the Rando charge while in use?
Yes, output is reduced to 125 lumens in low or pulse mode in order to allow the light to charge.
Does the Rando provide extra runtime?
Yes, the Rando 500 offers double the runtime over standard 500 lumen commuter lights.
Can any Micro USB cord be used with Rando?
The Rando is packaged with a special high capacity Micro USB cord that allows it to charge while in use. Standard Micro USB cords will not properly charge Rando or allow the charge-in-use functionality. We have packaged a special Rando Specific cable with the light that is orange coated towards the ends so you do not get it mixed up with other Micro USB charge cables.