Optimized for city cyclists that want all the premium features of Light & Motion's Urban lineup at an unbeatable price point. High visibility is prioritized with dedicated amber sidelights that are easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. Riders will appreciate multiple modes including a daylight pulse beam designed to provide the highest level of rider awareness without the risks associated with flashing lights. Easily mount on standard or oversize handlebars with a mount that provides enhanced grip and features quick release technology to remove in seconds. Reliable construction is unmatched as the Urban is the only waterproof lighting platform with a certified IP67 rating - meaning the light is able to withstand water immersion up to 1 meter. Commute with the added assurance knowing rain or shine the light will keep performing. Recharging is fast and efficient with the included Micro USB cable. With all the innovative safety features of the premium Urban Lights with a value based price, Urban 350 is the leader in its class.
- 350 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting providing maximum safety through intersections
- Daylight pulse mode keeps cyclist safe without the inherent dangers of flashing lights
- Micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern for road riders providing a smooth, even spot beam void of distracting hard edges
- Multi-color battery indicator is driven by custom firmware to provide accurate status throughout entire runtime
- Mounting is simple and effective with ultra-grippy rubber ensuring light doesn't slip on regular or oversize handlebars
- Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure - water immersion
- Charging is reliable and simple with included Micro USB cable
- Shipped in environmentally friendly packaging
- Lumen Output: High (350), Medium (175), Low (90), Pulse (90)
- Runtime (minutes): 90 (high), 180 (medium), 360 (low), 720 (SafePulse)
- Charge time: 270 Min
- Beam Angle: 20° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4"
Will the Urban's runtime last for an entire ride?
All Urbans can remain in High mode for 1.5 hours. If you are looking for more lumens over time, it would be suggested to purchase a brighter model. For Example: An Urban 1000 can maintain 500 lumens in its Medium setting for 3 hours!