Blazingly bright yet ultra-compact, Seca 1800 is the world's most powerful light engineered for e-Bike integration. Optimal for gravel paths and dark country roads where max illumination and safety are intertwined, Seca is the next generation solution for e-Bike lighting.
- 1800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with the best CREE LED and enhanced firmware for premium performance
- Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it
- Pulse mode increases visibility when riding on pavement in the daylight
- Designed to seamlessly integrate into an e-Bike's 6V to 24V on-board battery on select systems
- 1.9A peak current draw on high power with 12V system
- Waterproof design provides all-weather reliability (submersible up to 1 meter)
- Multiple mounting options include handlebar mount and GoPro interface
- Lumen Output: High (1800), Medium (900), Low (450), SafePulse (450)
- Beam Angle: 25° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 2.4" x 1.6" x 2.2"
Can I install the e-Bike lights myself?
You certainly can--only if you know about electronics, soldering, have an extensive tool kit, and take safety precautions. There is also very little information provided by e-bike manufactures about taking apart their motors. We do not recommend doing this if it is your first time assembling electronics. Instead, seek out a qualified and experienced e-bike technician at your local e-bike shop.
How do I know if my e-bike is compatible with Nip & Tuck e-bike lights?
Popular e-bike motors such as Yamaha, Shimano, and Brose have been integrated into many e-bikes. Consult your bike manufacturer about which model motor you have and how much Voltage and Amperage it can provide. Compare these numbers to the Voltage and Amperage requirements of the light to see if it is a good fit. It is also recommended to speak in person with an e-bike technician who will know more about the process of installation.
How does the e-bike light compare to a standard bike light?
The main benefit of an e-bike light is that it is permanently installed, preventing theft, and there is assurance that as long as your bike is charged the lights will turn on. LED quality and beam pattern is identical to our standard bike lights.