For 2021, we created five new Sola FC models paired with our USB-C dongle allowing divers to travel with fewer cables and chargers. Divers can use their computer USB-C chargers they are already traveling with to charge their Sola lights.
Sola Dive 2500 S/F is the most versatile underwater lighting solution available. Besting any ultra-compact dive light with performance and reliability, the hands-free mount can easily be removed and replaced with imaging mounts on a camera setup for ultimate utility.
Our dongle is smart! It will communicate if the light is charging and the speed at which it is charging:
- Dongle with green light - Charging a FC speed - normal
- Dongle with amber light - Light may not be getting sufficient power, check the LEDs on the Sola light to ensure it is charging.
- Dongle with red light - Not charging. Charger cannot supply enough power to charge the light.
* To charge this light a USB-C Charging cable with a sufficient 30W output is needed.
- 2500 lumen flood and 1200 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Regulated output ensures light does not dim in use; custom firmware keeps lumens consistent
- Easily toggle between 12° spot and 60° flood beams with one-touch switch
- Custom optics produce a clean beam void of distracting hot spots or harsh edges
- Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Factory sealed body ensures flood-free performance and long-term reliability
- Full recharge in 1 hr 45 min with exclusive FC (Fast Charge) technology
- Travel-friendly design with minimal weight or bulk approved for carry-on and check-in luggage
- Included universal hand strap mounts securely on wrist with or without gloves for hands-free mobility
- Travel-centric charging design: Pair the included dongle with your own USB-C charging cable. USB-C charging cable must have 30W output such as a computer charging cable
- Lumen Output: High (2500)
- Charge time: 105 Min
- Beam Angle: 60° (flood), 12° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 68
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 100 meters
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: True
- Product Dimensions: 4" x 2.1" x 2.1"
USB-C Charger Specifications
User's USB-C Charger must have minimum output of 30W. The USB-C Power Delivery Specification requires USB-C power sources rated at 30 Watts and over have the capability of delivering 15VDC. This capability (15VDC output) is required in order to charge older SOLA/StellaPro 2-cell lights. Some power supplies (most notably older Apple 87W and 60W) do not comply with the USB-C standard and will not work with older generation SOLA/StellaPro 2-cell lights. New models of SOLA/StellaPro 2-cell lights allow charging at 20VDC and therefore will work with a larger set of these non-compliant power sources. When charging, a green light indicates the connected power supply is compatible with both newer and older SOLA lights. An amber light indicates it will only work with newer SOLA Lights. A red light indicates the connected power supply is not compatible.