The ultimate front and rear combo kit for riders that need the most visibility available in a bike light setup day and night. High visibility is paramount and the platform has dedicated amber sidelights front and rear that are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections.The scientifically designed SafePulse beam maximizes driver awareness of the rider and the direction of travel - a trait not possible with strobing lights. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders as both lights are certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete and are fully sealed for all-weather commuting. Recharging is fast and efficient through the included Micro USB cable. With best-in-class safety features and ultra-powerful output, the Urban 1000 Commuter Combo is the most visible combination available in the commuter light segment.
- 1000 Lumen Headlight and 150 Lumen Taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard with premium CREE LEDs
- Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting front and rear providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance the cyclist's distance and speed of travel to passing motorists without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Multiple power settings conserve runtime to ensure lights can be used on extended rides day and night
- Custom firmware provides accurate battery status throughout entire runtime
- Mounting is simple and effective with durable rubber straps; taillight angle can be adjusted for proper placement on steep seat posts
- Quick release allows light removal in mere seconds while leaving the base mount on the bike
- Lights certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete for durability and fully sealed to withstand riding in adverse conditions
- Charging is reliable and efficient through with included Micro USB cable
- Lumen Output: 1000 (high), 500 (medium), 250 (low), 500 (safepulse)
- Runtime (minutes): 90 (high), 180 (medium), 360 (low), 720 (SafePulse)
- Charge time: 360 Min
- Beam Angle: 20° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4"
Will the Urban's runtime last for an entire ride?
All Urbans can remain in High mode for 1.5 hours. If you are looking for more lumens over time, it would be suggested to purchase a brighter model.
What is Race Mode, and how does it improve my riding experience?
Race Mode is better explained as a one touch toggle feature; enabling riders to conveniently toggle between high and medium output to conveniently conserve battery as riding conditions change. Typically you need more light when moving at higher speeds, and less when climbing or traveling at a slower pace.
Why won't my light turn on? The power button just blinks red.
Your light is in travel lock out mode. Light & Motion incorporates this feature into all of our lights for storage and travel because there is nothing more frustrating than to pull your "charged" light out of the drawer or bag only to find it discharged.
To unlock, press and hold the power button & the mode button simultaneously for about 4 seconds. The indicator light will blink green 3 times.
To lock, when the light is on, press and hold the power button (clear) & the mode button (black) simultaneously for about 4 seconds. The indicator light will blink red 3 times. Now it is safe to store your light.