Seca 2200 Drone brings industry leading illumination to the consumer drone market. Optimized for smaller drones such as the DJI Phantom and even the Inspire, the integrated GoPro interface allows for simple and stable mounting. Custom-engineered optics with 4 Cree LEDs provide a 24-degree beam with a blistering 2200 lumens of regulated output. The remarkable power of the Seca brings a new element of aerial functionality to the consumer drone market.
- 2200 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- 4 LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware
- Custom engineered optics provide a concentrated 24 degree beam ideal to illuminate subjects from the air
- Regulated output ensure lumens remain consistent for uniform, professional illumination
- Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
- Waterproof design provides all-weather reliability (submersible up to 1 meter with battery connected)
- Slim 2 Cell Battery Pack with Strategic Mounting Options to balance the battery/lighthead on the drone
- GoPro Interface on lighthead itself for a variety of third party mounting options
- Lumins Output: High (2200), Medium (1100), Low (550)
- Charge time: 165 Min
- Beam Angle: 25° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 2.4" x 1.6" x 2.2"
Does the Seca Drone come with a battery?
Yes, included is a proprietary two cell battery, However, for the DIY drone pilot, the barrel plug connector can be spliced into a 3rd party battery system, or into the drone main power supply.
Will the additional weight of the Seca Drone Light affect the flight time or maneuverability?
The 2200d is a featherweight 130g and the battery is only 200g. Check your weight capacity of your drone's specifications. Tests have shown that runtime and maneuverability is marginally reduced.
Does the Seca 2200d count as a beacon required by law?
No, this is a spot/flood light, not a navigation light that is required by the FAA.