Combining the Sola 2500 S/F primary and innovative GoBe 500 Spot as a secondary light, the premium combo package provides renowned reliability and ultra-powerful illumination. The Sola's versatile spot/flood beam is perfect for any dive condition and the GoBe's compact design still outshines and outperforms the majority of primary torches.
- Combo kit includes Sola Dive 2500 S/F and GoBe 500 Spot
- 2500 & 500 lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Ideal combination of a primary and secondary setup
- Easily toggle between 12° spot and 60° flood beams with one-touch on primary
- Custom optics produce a clean beam void of distracting hot spots or harsh edges
- Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Factory sealed bodies ensure flood-free performance and long-term reliability
- External wet charge interface means recharging is quick and dependable
- Travel-friendly design with minimal weight or bulk approved for carry-on and check-in luggage
- Sola light includes universal hand strap to securely mount on wrist
- Lumins Output: High (2500), Medium (1250), Low (625)
- Charge time: 105 Min
- Beam Angle: 60° (flood), 12° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 68
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 100 meters
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: True
- Product Dimensions: 4" x 2.1" x 2.1"
Can the GoBe be used as a handheld flashlight?
The GoBe was designed with limitless uses in mind. It can be a light you walk your dogs with, take on camping trips, or a great primary/secondary light for all of your diving adventures!