OUR FLAGSHIP CONTINUOUS LIGHT
See CLx10 in use
In this video, Master Craftsman Photographer James Schmelzer uses the CLx10 to compose three different scenes using natural light and the CLx10 to create mood and dimension.
- 10,00 lumens for 45 min batt. / All day AC
- Flicker free, tested to 1000 frames/sec
- Over 18,000 lux at 1 meter with custom optics
- Studio quality color rendering - TLCI 95
- CCT 5600K that is tightly controlled across all lights
- 2.7 Lbs, Easily Hand Held Or C-Stand Mounted.
- Travel Friendly 3 Light Kit Packs Into A 1510 Roller Case And Weighs Less Than 30lbs
- Plug into to D-tap or AC to run as long as you need (D-tap limited to 6,500 lumens)
- Charges in 90 minutes
- Direct mount light shaping optics
- Supports softboxes from Chimera, Profoto and Bowens
- Swappable heads deliver 5600K or 3200K light with no power loss
- Drop tested to 1 meter on concrete
- IP 65 weatherproof, this light is built to last
- Digital display shows lumens, runtime, charge time and programming options.
- OLED display shows power, battery status and light power
- Available RF Remote that is USB-charged, fits in your pocket, and offers channel, group, power, and on/off control