The ultimate waterproof flashlight, the GoBe Red Spot is a designed to spot underwater life without disturbing them. The red beam is not detected by shy creatures and is ideal both as a handheld light for diving/freediving or on a camera rig when shooting macro life. Having a visible spectrum of light also allows topside users to enhance their vision at night, whether navigating on an overnight sailing adventure or camping, ensuring that you Focus on what's important.
- 165 lumen red light output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- 12 degree spot beam for increased lux to help pull focus during imaging
- Red color does not disturb or frighten underwater critters
- Accurate multi-color battery status indicator is easy to see and gauge remaining runtime
- Compatible with all GoBe interchangeable lightheads allowing quick beam changes and light versatility
- Mounting options include Loc-Line, Ball, YS, Bar, and Handstrap ensuring GoBe can mount anywhere
- Lumins Output: High (165), Medium (80), Low (20)
- Charge time: 300 Min
- Beam Angle: 12° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 68
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 120 meters
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 4.9" x 1.9" x 1.9"
When is GoBe red light useful underwater?
Since the LED is red, the light cannot be observed by fish, especially lobster, making this light perfect for getting in close range with sea life--be it for a photo opportunity or to hunt.
What other uses and mounts are available for GoBe?
Available accessory mounts allow GoBe to attach to any standard ball mount system, Loc-Line system, and YS mount fitting for underwater camera systems as well as a bicycle handlebar or helmet.
Can the GoBe be used as a handheld flashlight?
The GoBe was designed with limitless uses in mind. It can be a light you walk your dogs with, take on camping trips, or a great primary/secondary light for all of your diving adventures!