We've created the perfect lighting kit for off road riders by combining the renowned Seca 1800 platform with the ultra-compact Trail 1000! Singletrack slayers know the benefits of a dual helmet/bar lighting setup which adds greater depth perception and obstacle awareness at off road speeds. By minimizing trail shadows from rocks and roots, vision is enhanced in twisty terrain. Included in this kit is the Seca 1800 to mount to the handlebar which features the industry's most renowned beam pattern: a punchy 3 LED spot array perfect for high speed descents combined with a broad diffused flood beam helpful when the trail gets technical. The Trail 1000 enhances Seca's beam by throwing a powerful 1000 lumens into a tight, penetrating spot perfect for lighting through corners and highlighting trail features. The ultra-lightweight and compact design includes a helmet mount to ensure a secure and balanced setup on a variety of helmets.
- 1800 (Seca) & 1000 (Trail) Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard ensures accurate lighting specifications
- Custom engineered optics of lights work in tandem to provide an ultra-wide beam on the bars and a focused spot on the helmet to maximize forward visibility
- Lights feature 'Race Mode' enabling trail riders to conveniently toggle between high and medium output with one touch to easily adjust while pedaling
- Seca includes compact, external 3 cell battery allowing adventure and 24 hour racers the ability to rapidaly interchange battery packs and keep riding
- Fast Charge design can fully charge lights in 2.5 hours (Trail 1000 needs to be plugged into 2A USB wall charger)
- Waterproof design provides all-weather reliability ensuring the sudden downpour or stream crossing won't ruin your ride experience
- Includes secure helmet mount and compatible with Light & Motion GoPro interface for limitless mounting options
- Lumins Output: High (1800), Medium (900), Low (450), Pulse (450)
- Charge time: 150 Min
- Beam Angle: 25° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: True
- Product Dimensions: 2.4" x 1.6" x 2.2"
What are the benefits of a Seca over other lights?
Seca offers an external power supply; 2 battery sizes depending on the riders needs. A larger 6 cell offers the most runtime and the 3 cell is portable and convenient enough to place in a jersey pocket or backpack if you mount the seca to a helmet. External batteries are perfect for endurance riding and race scenarios.
What type of riding conditions would I need a Seca?
Seca provides the furthest reaching and broadest beam of any light, ideal for fast technical riding, or to maximize your field of view of the trail.
Does Seca work well on a helmet?
Yes, Seca is a very lightweight and powerful light. Since it has an external battery the 120 gram lighthead is perfect for the helmet. A strap on helmet mount or GoPro adapter part can be used with a GoPro helmet mount for a lower profile set-up.