Sola Photo lights are the most compact and brightest focus lights in their class, providing photo and video enthusiasts with power and flexibility in a small package. The Photo 1200 is great for the combination photo/video shooter, combining 1200 lumens of white light in a 60 degree flood beam with a 300 lumen 60 degree red flood beam. Utilizing red light, which is not detected by shy underwater critters, helps pull focus when utilizing strobes or for discreet viewing without disturbing underwater behavior.
- 1200 lumen white and 300 lumen red output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Regulated output ensures light does not dim in use; custom firmware keeps lumens consistent
- Easily toggle between 60° white and red beams with one-touch
- Custom optics produce a clean beam void of distracting hot spots or harsh edges
- Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Factory sealed body ensures flood-free performance and long-term reliability
- External wet charge interface means recharging is quick and dependable
- Travel-friendly design with minimal weight or bulk approved for carry-on and check-in luggage
- Camera housing mounts available including Ball, Loc-Line, and YS options
- Lumins Output: High (1200)
- Charge time: 150 Min
- Beam Angle: 60° (flood)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 68
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 100 meters
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 4" x 2.1" x 2.1"
What makes Sola Photo desirable by a photographer?
The ability to switch from red light, unseen by sea creatures, immediately to a smooth white light allows a photographer to capture the image of the creature in its natural state. When utilizing strobes, the red light allows the shooter to pull sharp focus and frame a photo - then overcome the red lighting with a flash burst.