Discover the hidden world of underwater fluorescence with the Sola NightSea Light. Blue LEDs cause proteins and minerals to fluoresce brightly; view through a yellow filter to see the psychedelic and brilliantly saturated colors and patterns.
- 3000mW flood and 1700mW spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Regulated output ensures light does not dim in use; custom firmware keeps lumens consistent
- Easily toggle between 12° spot and 60° flood beams with one-touch switch
- Custom optics produce a clean beam void of distracting hot spots or harsh edges
- Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Attached Phosphor Cover converts blue light to white for navigation and general use (up to 435 lumens of white light)
- Factory sealed body ensures flood-free performance and long-term reliability
- External wet charge interface means recharging is quick and dependable
- Travel-friendly design with minimal weight or bulk approved for carry-on and check-in luggage
- Includes Nightsea mask filter to block out blue light and only see fluorescence
- Universal hand strap mounts securely on the wrist with or without gloves for hands-free mobility
- Flood mW Output & Runtime (min): 3000 (70); 1500 (140); 750 (280)
- Spot mW Output & Runtime (min): 1700 (110); 850 (220); 425 (440)
- Charge time: 150 Min
- Beam Angle: 60° (flood), 12° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 68
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 100 meters
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 4" x 2.1" x 2.1"
How bright is the Sola Nightsea blue light?
The Sola Nightsea emits 3000Mw on its highest setting, exceptional illumination for day or nighttime fluoro diving.