An essential light shaping tool for on-location continuous lighting. The press-on Fresnel provides a hard 25° spot beam that isolates elements in low light; in direct sun it provides a powerful beam to overcome shadows on a subject. Innovative press-on design allows the modifier to be securely attached/removed in seconds and the rugged aluminum construction is both lightweight and durable for professional use. A favorite light shaping tool for photographers, broadcast news teams, and run & gun filmmakers.
- Superior optical design creates a hard spot without any artifacts
- Shapes the native 120° beam spread into a penetrating 25° spot
- Secure, press-on design with grip rings is attached/removed in seconds
- Lightweight aluminum construction adds minimal weight for location work
- Durable design built for the rigors of professional run & gun use
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False