The ultimate compact light for underwater imaging, the GoBe 1000 Wide easily integrates with an action tray or compact camera housing. A smooth reflector with innovative micro-peened inset provides a wide 60° beam void of hotspots or hard edges; video is enhanced with a velvety, uniform lighting characteristic. Fast Charge electronics ensure full performance on multi-dive days and the sealed battery with external charging is the preferred platform for flood-free reliability. Bring GoBe topside as well, patented cooling design allows the light to be used at full performance in air for ultimate versatility.
- Regulated lumen output certified by the FL-1 Standard provides verified performance
- 60° wide beam enhances photo/video imagery with action and compact cameras
- Custom reflector eliminates hotspots and softens edges for effective video illumination
- Accurate multicolor battery status indicator is easy to see underwater and gauge remaining runtime
- Compatible with all GoBe interchangeable lightheads allowing quick beam changes and light versatility
- Mounting options include Loc-Line, Ball, YS, Bar, and Handstrap ensuring GoBe can mount anywhere
- Fast Charge technology enables light to go from fully drained to full in 3 hours
- Lumins Output: High (1000), Medium (500), Low (250), Camp (125), SOS (250)
- Charge time: 180 Min
- Beam Angle: 60° (flood)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 68
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 120 meters
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: True
- Product Dimensions: 4.9" x 1.9" x 1.9"
Is the GoBe 1000 a good light for photography?
The smooth beam pattern and powerful output make this an ideal light for underwater photographer/videographer on a budget. There are no compromises; GoBe delivers the ability to capture stunning, brilliantly illuminated images and is especially popular with action camera users.
What other uses and mounts are available for GoBe?
Available accessory mounts allow GoBe to attach to any standard ball mount system, Loc-Line system, and YS mount fitting for underwater camera systems as well as a bicycle handlebar or helmet.
Can the GoBe be used as a handheld flashlight?
The GoBe was designed with limitless uses in mind. It can be a light you walk your dogs with, take on camping trips, or a great primary/secondary light for all of your diving adventures!