If you believe there is a problem with your light, you may find the answers you are looking for by reviewing the light’s instruction manual or visiting our support website.
Retail Return Policy
We want you to love your light!
If you are unsatisfied and wish to return your purchase please follow the instructions below. Please note that we can only process returns or refunds for items purchased through the lightandmotion.com website.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of purchase for exchange or refund.
- We will gladly accept purchased items in new condition and in the original packaging.
- Items that are damaged or in a used condition may be refused or subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returned orders must contain a Return Authorization (RA) number to be processed and the RA number must be displayed on the outside of the package for our Receiving Department to process your return in a timely manner.
- Please make sure you ship your package to a secure location. If a package has been marked as delivered, theft is outside of our control and we are unable to offer refunds for stolen packages. If packages are lost and not scanned as delivered, we can place a claim on your behalf with the carrier. We ask that any claims are made within 3 days of the expected delivery date. Replacements or refunds will be processed after the carrier has investigated the claim, which can take up to 7 days.
- Upon receipt and assessment of your return, your refund will be processed within 5-10 business days.
- Original shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable.
How to Obtain a Return Authorization (US & Canada)
All returns must contain a Return Authorization (RA) number to be processed. To receive an RA, please Contact Us with your return reason and original order number. Be sure to include in your initial message the reason for the return, picture of the light(s), and the order number.
How to Obtain a Return Authorization (International, outside of North America)
To return or exchange items from your international order, you must contact our international shipping partner, GlobalShopex, at CustomerCare@GlobalShopex.com or (783) 391-4868 to begin the process. Once they have issued a return authorization you will return your item(s) to GlobalShopex for processing. International customers are required to pay all shipping expenses for returns and exchanges, including duty and tax fees, and will be assessed a 20% restocking fee for items returned in a damaged or used condition.