Seca Comp 2000 has distinguished itself as an unrivaled cross-over light, with a perfect combination of high-power in a compact, battery integrated design. By utilizing two battery cells, Seca Comp 2000 is one of the few cycling lights on the market able to achieve powerful output without quickly fading. Custom-engineered optics do not waste light and is specifically engineered to provide cyclists a wide beam ideal for handlebar illumination. A penetrating LED array gives a powerful spot beam in conjunction with a diffused flood beam ideal for both road and trail use to provide exceptional range of vision for serious rides. Amber sidelights and a daytime pulse mode ensure road visibility but a secondary button allows the side lighting to be turned off when on the trail.
- 2000 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered CREE LED array
- Custom engineered reflector/optics provide wide reaching beam pattern close up with a powerful penetrating spot beam further out
- Advanced electronics regulates power to keep lumen output from rapidly fading to ensure you have powerful illumination during the entire ride
- One-touch 'Race Mode' enables riders to conveniently toggle between high and medium output to focus on the trail ahead
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining runtime with 4 levels
- Innovative amber side lighting increases overall visibility on the road and can be turned off for trail riding
- Mount to a handlebar with a simple but thoughtfully designed strap that cinches light to bar to prevent movement in bumpy terrain
- Waterproof design provides all-weather reliability and long-term assurance Seca Comp 2000 will hold up to all riding conditions
- Micro USB fast charge technology will fully charge the battery in 4 hours
- Lumen Output: High (2000), Medium (1000), Low (500), SafePulse (500)
- Runtime (minutes): 90 (high), 180 (medium), 360 (low), 540 (SafePulse)
- Charge time: 240 Min
- Beam Angle: 25° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: True
- Product Dimensions: 2" x 1.8" x 4.2"
Why won't my light turn on? The power button just blinks red.
Your light is in travel lock out mode. Light & Motion incorporates this feature into all of our lights for storage and travel because there is nothing more frustrating than to pull your "charged" light out of the drawer or bag only to find it discharged.
To unlock, press and hold the power button & the mode button simultaneously for about 4 seconds. The indicator light will blink green 3 times.
To lock, when the light is on, press and hold the power button (clear) & the mode button (black) simultaneously for about 4 seconds. The indicator light will blink red 3 times. Now it is safe to store your light.content