Daily commuting requires equipment that provides superior performance, in any condition, day after day. Vis 1000 blends impressive power with a safety feature set unmatched in cycling lights. High visibility is paramount and the platform has dedicated amber sidelights that are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. City riders will appreciate the exclusive SafePulse beam, scientifically designed to provide the highest level of rider awareness without the risks associated with flashing lights. Easily mount on standard or oversize handlebars with a mount that provides enhanced grip and features quick release technology to remove in seconds. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders. This is the only waterproof lighting platform with a certified IP67 rating - meaning the light is certified to withstand water immersion up to a depth of 1 meter. Commute with the added assurance knowing rain or shine the light will keep performing. Recharging is fast and efficient with the included Micro USB cable. Integrating state-of-the-art safety innovations with premium power, Vis 1000 is designed for the serious cyclist.
- 1000 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- SafePulse light pattern scientifically designed for maximum driver awareness of approaching cyclist without the inherent dangers of flashing lights
- Micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern for road riders providing a smooth, even spot beam void of distracting hard edges
- Multiple power settings include a one-touch High/Medium toggle to efficiently decrease intensity when full power is not needed
- Multi-color battery indicator is driven by custom firmware to provide accurate battery status throughout entire runtime
- Mounting is simple and effective with ultra-grippy rubber ensuring light doesn't slip on regular or oversize handlebars
- Quick release allows the removal of the light in seconds while leaving the base mount on the handlebar
- Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure - water immersion
- Charging is reliable and efficient through with included Micro USB cable
- Lumens: 1000 (high), 500 (medium), 250 (low), 500 (SafePulse)
- Runtime (minutes): 90 (high), 180 (medium), 360 (low), 720 (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 20° (Spot)
- Charge Time: 360 min
- Fast Charge: No
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter(s)
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Product Weight: 121 grams
- Product Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4"
- Compatible Mounts: Bar, GoPro, Helmet
Why won't my light turn on? The power button just blinks red.
Your light is in travel lock out mode. Light & Motion incorporates this feature into all of our lights for storage and travel because there is nothing more frustrating than to pull your "charged" light out of the drawer or bag only to find it discharged.
To unlock, press and hold the power button & the mode button simultaneously for about 4 seconds. The indicator light will blink green 3 times.
To lock, when the light is on, press and hold the power button (clear) & the mode button (black) simultaneously for about 4 seconds. The indicator light will blink red 3 times. Now it is safe to store your light.
What is the difference between the Vis 1000 & the Vis Pro 1000
The Vis Pro 1000 has two distinct advantages:
1) fast charge - charging the light in 2.5 hours instead of 6 hours.
2) "charge and light" capabilities from a portable power source: riders can charge their Vis Pro 1000 while lighting the road, or providing visibility as a daylight safety light in SafePulse mode.
What is Race Mode?
All of our bike lights have Race Mode which allows riders to toggle between high and medium with a push of a button. This is useful to conserve battery power on technical rides - use medium when climbing, use high on descents.
To activate Race Mode, with the light off, hold the power button down for 2 seconds. To deactivate, turn the light off.