An ideal front and rear combo kit for the daily rider that values performance, reliability, and convenience. The Vis is a classic style headlight, with a button that gives the user 4 different modes to choose from. The smart Vya taillight features auto on/off technology with no buttons - just start riding and it automatically activates the SafePulse beam. High visibility is paramount and dedicated amber sidelights front and rear are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders as both lights are certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete and are fully waterproof to ensure longterm reliability. Recharging is fast and efficient through Micro USB (Vis) or through direct USB (Vya). Blending the best-selling Vis 500 headlight with the state-of-the-art Vya, daily riders now have the perfect setup to stay safe and visible.
- 500 Lumen Headlight and 50 Lumen Taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard with premium CREE LEDs
- Visibility is enhanced with amber side lighting front and rear providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- Pulsing beam patterns provide effective visibility day and night
- Vya Taillight features smart auto-on/auto-off technology for commuter convenience
- Secure mounting with durable straps prevents lights from moving when riding on uneven/bumpy terrain
- Quick release allows removal in seconds while leaving the base mount on the bike
- Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure - water immersion
- Charging is reliable and efficient through with included Micro USB cable (Vis) and through direct USB blade (Vya)
- Lumen Output: High (500), Medium (250), Low (125), Pulse (125)
- Charge time: 270 Min
- Beam Angle: 20° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4"
Is 500 lumens bright enough to see and be seen?
500 lumens is a standard lumen output to not only be seen by other road users; it provides significant light to observe the road in front of you with clarity. Brighter lights offer more field-of-view.
Will the Vis's runtime last for an entire ride?
All Vis can remain in High mode for 1.5 hours. If you are looking for more lumens over time, it would be suggested to purchase a brighter model. For Example: An Vis 1000 can maintain 500 lumens in its Medium setting for 3 hours!
What new conveniences does Vya provide?
Using a button-free design, there are no moving parts that can break over time. Smart sensors do all the thinking for you. Simply insert the light into the mount using the effortless 1/4 turn twist-lock design and start riding.
Why should I choose Vya over other more familiar products and brands?
Vya offers more than just a high quality light. It gives you one less thing to think about when riding your bike. Focus on your surroundings, not your equipment, and allow the smart sensors to turn the light on and off as necessary. Safety comes first with Vya, and the effortless 1/4 turn twist lock design makes it even easier to remove the light and slip it into your pocket when your done riding.
Without a button, how does Vya turn on and off?
Vya uses smart sensors that know when you go. Once the light is locked into the mount, it will recognize movement and turn on as you begin to ride. When you come to a complete stop or park your bike, it will wait about 20 seconds before turning off to conserve battery. The light recognizes any movement, so even if your at a stoplight for more than 20 seconds, it senses the minimal movement of you straddling your bike and knows to stay on.