The Vis 180 Pro defines premium rear lighting, providing cyclists unmatched protective visibility with a distinct 180 degrees of dedicated lighting. Powerful red LEDs coincide with hi-intensity amber side lighting giving commuters peace of mind to focus on the road ahead. Simple and secure seat-post mounting allow tool-free removal and installation between various bicycles. Micro-USB charging gives users a straightforward solution to charge almost anywhere. The Vis 180 Pro sets itself apart as the premier taillight cyclists can rely on to stay visible on any road, at anytime of the day.
- 150 Lumen Taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard with premium CREE LEDs
- Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting front and rear providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance the cyclist's distance and speed of travel to passing motorists without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Multiple power settings conserve runtime to ensure lights can be used on extended rides day and night
- Innovative Paceline mode turns off rear red light for group rides but keeps sidelights on for visibility through intersections
- Mounting is simple and effective with durable rubber strap that can be cut to ideal length; angle can be adjusted for proper placement on steep seat posts
- Optional Aero Post Pad and Rack Mount allows mounting on a variety of setups
- Quick release allows light removal in mere seconds while leaving the base mount on the bike
- Certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete for durability and fully sealed to prevent water ingress in wet weather
- Charging is reliable and efficient through with included Micro USB cable
- Lumen Output: High Steady (150), High SafePulse (150), Low SafePulse (125)
- Runtime (minutes): 240 (steady), 360(high safepulse), 720 (low safepulse), 1920 (Paceline)
- Charge time: 300 Min
- Beam Angle: 180° (flood)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 65
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 3" x 1" x .9"
Why won't my light turn on? The power button just blinks red.
Your light is in travel lock out mode. Light & Motion incorporates this feature into all of our lights for storage and travel because there is nothing more frustrating than to pull your "charged" light out of the drawer or bag only to find it discharged.
To unlock, press and hold the power button & the mode button simultaneously for about 4 seconds. The indicator light will blink green 3 times.
To lock, when the light is on, press and hold the power button (clear) & the mode button (black) simultaneously for about 4 seconds. The indicator light will blink red 3 times. Now it is safe to store your light.
What is paceline mode and why would I use it?
Paceline mode activates only the amber side marker lights. It is best used when riding with groups.