An ideal front and rear combo kit for the daily rider that values performance, reliability, and convenience. The Vis is a classic style headlight, with a button that gives the user 4 different modes to choose from. The versatile Vya Switch taillight features the same charging technology as the rest of the Vya family, but with buttons - now you have control: turn it on/off, steady beam for group rides, or our SafePulse beam. High visibility is paramount and dedicated amber sidelights front and rear are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders as both lights are certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete and are fully waterproof to ensure longterm reliability. Recharging is fast and efficient through Micro USB (Vis) or through direct USB (Vya). Blending the best-selling Vis 500 headlight with the state-of-the-art Vya, daily riders now have the perfect setup to stay safe and visible.
- 500 Lumen Headlight and 50 Lumen Taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard with premium CREE LEDs
- Visibility is enhanced with amber side lighting front and rear providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver's ability to judge the cyclist's distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Secure mounting with durable straps prevents lights from moving when riding on uneven/bumpy terrain
- Quick release allows removal in seconds while leaving the base mount on the bike
- Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure - water immersion
- Charging is reliable and efficient through with included Micro USB cable (Vis) and through direct USB blade (Vya)
- Lumens: 500 (high), 250 (medium), 125 (low), 125 (pulse)
- Runtime (minutes): 90 (high), 180 (medium), 360 (low), 720 (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 20° (Spot)
- Charge Time: 270 min
- Fast Charge: No
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter(s)
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Product Weight: 155 grams
- Product Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4"
- Compatible Mounts: Bar, GoPro, Helmet
Is 500 lumens bright enough to see and be seen?
500 lumens is a standard lumen output to not only be seen by other road users; it provides significant light to observe the road in front of you with clarity. Brighter lights offer more field-of-view.
Will the Vis's runtime last for an entire ride?
All Vis can remain in High mode for 1.5 hours. If you are looking for more lumens over time, it would be suggested to purchase a brighter model. For Example: An Vis 1000 can maintain 500 lumens in its Medium setting for 3 hours!