The Vis 360 Pro Plus delivers a powerful 600 lumen output with a revolutionary design to be easily transferred between a helmet and head strap. The bike helmet mount balances the light on the head for singletrack epics and the innovative rear lighting assures safe visibility when pedaling on the road. The included comfortable non-slip head strap is perfect for multiple non-bike activities that include and are not limited to: running, kayaking, climbing, and camping. The lightweight system remains waterproof in all types of weather conditions and the integrated rear light/battery pack allows for a low profile setup. This light is the pinnacle of mixed-use safety and utility lighting.
- 600 Lumen Headlight and 25 Lumen Taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard with premium CREE LEDs for optimum visibility day and night
- Rear light can be switched on or off depending on intended use - leave on around roadways or turn off for trail adventure
- Bike helmet mounts transforms Vis Pro into a high performance bike light
- Micro-peened reflector on headlight optimizes the beam pattern providing a smooth spot void of distracting hard edges with plenty of punch for fast moving activity
- Multiple power settings conserve runtime for adventure including a 70 lumen/12 hour option great for camping or backcountry touring
- Comfortable non-slip head strap allows lights to be balanced on head
- Waterproof construction (IP67) allows the light to be used in challenging environments not suitable for average headlamps
- Charge with included Micro USB cable that allows recharging through external battery packs and solar chargers
- Lumins Output: High (600), Medium (300), Low (150), Pulse (150), Camp (70)
- Charge time: 360 Min
- Beam Angle: 20° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 1" x 1" 1.25"
What is the difference between Vis 360 Pro and Vis 360 Pro Plus?
Vis 360 Pro offers amber side lighting, ideal for city riding and is boxed with helmet mounts; Vis Adventure Pro offers more discrete crimson colored side lights and is boxed with a head strap, ideal for outdoor activities like mountain biking, camping, or running/hiking.